Elevation Certificate

Your insurance agent may ask you for an elevation certificate.
This certificate verifies the elevation of the lowest floor of your house relative to the ground. It is especially important if your house/building is in a high-risk flood area.An elevation certificate is only required if your building was built, or substantially improved, on or after the date of the community’s initial Flood Insurance Rate Map (FIRM). These buildings are considered to be Post-FIRM. Be sure to ask your agent if your house/building is a Pre-FIRM or Post-FIRM building before purchasing your elevation certificate. It’s also beneficial to ask if your community participates in the Community Rating System (CRS) because that means local officials may already have a copy of your elevation certificate on file. See the CRS questions below.

Property owners always reserve the right to purchase an elevation certificate, which may potentially reduce their flood insurance premium. Please contact a licensed insurance agent for further information.

    Quick Quote

    A quote will be emailed to you

    Other Land Surveying Services:

    Serving Ohio with Full Time Local Surveyors

     Secure and Insured
    We are fully Bonded with a 2 Million Dollar Errors & Omissions Insurance Policy.
    Place Order →
     At Your Service
    Our exceptional Customer Service Team is available at your request. In addition, we offer laminated surveys.
    Place Order →
     Free Quotes & Quick Turnaround
    We average a 2-3 weeks during off season, 4-6 weeks during peak season. Please call to inquire about how long we are currently out for boundary surveys. We also offer free RUSH service. We offer Residential Boundary Surveys to complex commercial projects.
    Place Order →